The conditions created by COVID-19 are utterly unique and require all of us to be even more mindful and respectful of each other’s wellbeing.
As always, at Marili Apartments & Studios, we are undeniably committed to the safety, health, and comfort of our guests and staff.
In accordance with the latest guidance from the World Health Organization, as well as the Greek health authorities, we have modified our operational procedures to ensure our collective wellbeing.
In this section, you can see our most important actions.
GUESTS & ROOMS
• Special signs in the entrance of the room confirming the in-depth cleaning and comprehensive disinfecting of the space.
• The main change is that scheduled daily service is no longer provided. The rooms are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly before your check-in.
• Upon request and based on your wishes we can offer:
✓ Room cleaning and sheets and towels change once every 3 days.
✓ Daily collection of garbage from your room.
✓ No entry to your room from the time you check-in until the time you check out.
✓ Provision of a new set of towels and sheets, in a bag outside of your room.
• Strict observation of social distancing based on clear sign posting.
• Self-check-in through your email.
• Avoidance of handshakes, antiseptics available in all shared spaces.
• Full information regarding our hygiene protocols.
• Mandatory certification of good health required from all staff members, and adherence to personal hygiene protocols.
• Mandatory use of face masks and gloves by all staff members. Use of apron from the housekeeper.
For specific information regarding bookings and any changes or cancellations to your reservation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +30 22840 24967 or by mobile phone +30 6937193835.